Our Panasonic ES-LT41-K review is going to leave you knowing if this is the right electric shaver for you. I've used so many different electric shavers that I've become accustomed to a certain level of quality. I immediately put down and refuse to use any electric shaver that doesn't fit my quality standards and I can tell you that you'll have no issues from the Panasonic ES-LT41-K.
This shaver solves a lot of the problems you hear about other devices in this market. Some shavers do great, but are to expensive. Other shavers aren't gentle enough on sensitive skin, and sometimes shavers are just nothing like you expected.
I only recommend a quality product that isn't going to fall into those bad circumstances. If you want just a really great electric shaver without the BS, the Panasonic ES-LT41-K is a superb choice.
- The Panasonic Arc3 cordless wet dry men's electric razor features a high-efficiency 3-blade cutting system with ultra-sharp 30° Nanotech blades for a fast, close and smooth shaving experience. The...
- ES-LT41-K includes a 13,000 cpm linear motor drive, an ultra-thin Multi-Fit Arc 3 foil and flexible, pivoting shaving head designed to glide effortlessly over face, chin and neck for enhanced electric...
- Fully waterproof for wet dry shaving convenience, the Panasonic Arc 3 can be used in the shower or over the sink with foam or gel, or dry anytime it's convenient
- This wet dry razor is 100% washable, and includes a sonic vibration mode for easy rinsing and cleaning under running water
- Built-in pop up trimmer in the ES-LT41-K trims and details sideburns and mustaches, a 5-stage LED in the Arc3 shaving machine shows power status, and an AC adaptor/charger, travel pouch and universal...
Know This BEFORE Buying any Electric Shaver
Unfortunately not all electric shavers are made with a high level of quality. Some of them out there you'd be better burning your money for heat than buying the shaver. Follow these guidelines and you'll get a quality product.
1. Higher price doesn't always mean better quality. Compare the entire package and see exactly what you're getting. As an example compare two $100 shavers. One's just the shaver and the other comes with a cleaning stand and another item. You're not getting those extra items for free. Odds are the $100 shaver by itself is of higher quality.
2. Foil or Rotary? Double check your facial hair and see how it compares. If your hairs are very thick, curly, and a little wild then you want to go for the rotary shaver. If your hairs are more tame, thin to mild thickness, and straighter then you should grab a foil shaver.
3. Where are you mainly using this shaver? For most of us that's an easy one. We'll be using it right at home, but for those of us getting a spare for travel, work, or play you may want some of these features. I've found the smaller shavers better for these sorts of activities. You might be interested in finding a good travel shaver instead.
These 3 points will apply before you make any electric shaver purchase. Pay special attention to number 2 on the list. If you fall into the rotary shaver category then the Panasonic ES-LT41-K Arc3 isn't going to be great for you since it's a foil shaver.
The Panasonic ES-LT41-K Arc3
The Panasonic Arc3 is a 3 blade foil shaver that comes in simple packaging including shaver, plastic head cover, charger, and carry bag. It's a standard package from Panasonic and their other electric shavers.
Compared to the Arc4 & Arc5 you're getting a very affordable deal on a high quality shaving device. Depending on where you're shopping you would pay double the price for an Arc5. Making the Panasonic ES-LT41-K Arc3 a excellent price to quality level purchase.
Some of the other features are a cordless design with special crafted shaving blades for a smooth shaving experience. The power behind this electric shaver is a 13,000 CPM linear motor ( for us nerds out there ). It also has the pivoting head we've grown accustom to having on our shavers. Which is just great for a better shave and sensitive skin.
If you enjoy shaving in the shower you'll be happy to know this is fully capable of wet shaving. If you want the best results from wet shaving with an electric shaver give pre-electric shave a try one day.
To sum up the rest of Arc3's features you've got a nice LCD display and pop up detail trimmer. You'll get detailed battery information, cleaning details, etc. on your display. As for the pop-up trimmer I personally have never been a fan of them, but my brother really likes them. Either way you've got one if you want one.
Who exactly is the Panasonic ES-LT41-K Arc3 made for? This shaver best suits someone who's going to be shaving at home and maybe doesn't have a lot of time on their hands for this routine, but still needs a good looking shave. It's also got a bonus of being great on sensitive skin. Just double check your facial hair and if it grows more straight than curly you'll do good to choose this shaver.
- Very High Quality
- Great Price to Quality Ratio
- Great wet or dry shave. Several reviews of being great as wet.
- A little hard to clean
- Not good for curly facial hair
- Some claim it isn't as effective past a 3 day growth.
Detailed Features of the Panasonic ES-LT41-K
You've got a pretty good idea of what the Panasonic Arc3 is all about by now. For those of you that are still unsure, on the fence, or just need a little more info, I'm going to break down the features in a little more detail.
If you think you know enough about this shaver already you can skip on down to some of the customer reviews or alternative options we have for you below this section.
Multi-fit Arc Blades
The blades under the foil of this device are designed to move. I'm not talking about just a pivoting head, but the actual blades doing the shaving. This is what really makes this electric shaver stick to the grooves of your face.
Without the multi-fit arc blades we wouldn't get the smooth shave we do from this shaver. However to be fair most electric shavers tend to have this type of technology. Those that don't are falling behind the curb and I wouldn't recommend a shaver that doesn't have this.
Flexible Pivoting Head
The pivoting head combined with the multi-fit arc blades combine to for ultimate contouring of your facial features. The head will tilt side to side and up and down.
This features helps shave areas like the chin, jaw line, and neck. This feature also helps this shaver to a rather good job as a head shaver. That is for those wanting to shave their entire head. If you want more details on head shaving we've got some content you will like.
These nanotech blades is what makes this shave one of the best men's shaving devices.
Each blade is set to a perfect 30 degree acute angle to cut hair at the base. These stainless steel blades are hypoallergenic so they're good for sensitive skin.
Strong Shaving Motor
The Panasonic ES-LT41-K has a high performance motor that's hard to beat even in the newer models like Arc4 and Arc5. Keep that in mind when you're considering spending the extra money for a newer model.
It's a linear motor that delivers a fast precision shave at 13,000 CPM. The motor will maintain peak speeds for your entire shave session and won't lose strength after each recharge. Which is often a big complaint in many other electric shavers.
Built in Pop Up Trimmer
Like I said earlier for me personally the pop-up trimmers we see in many shavers isn't a must have feature. Some people however really love them and swear by them. If you're someone who loves the bonus trimmer then you'll be happy this has one.
These side trimmers are designed for detailing your mustache and sideburns. Which I find easier to take care of with the actual foil shaver.
Excel in Wet Shaving
Through all the reviews we've seen and all the discussion behind this shaver we see a lot of talk about how good it is at wet shaving. Most electric shavers can wet shave, but they don't tend to be great at it.
A lot of users claim this electric shaver does a very good job in the shower. Just a great benefit to those who love to shave in the shower.
The shaver isn't going to break from being exposed to water. It excels in wet shaving and it can be cleaned under running water. Just use the sonic vibration while under the water to get the best cleaning results.
For those who shave in the shower your shaving & cleaning can be done very easily back to back. From our research there were customers who states the shaver is still a little difficult to clean. So, it may take a little more time to clean than the company advertises.
Video Review of the Panasonic ES-LT41-K Arc3
What are Customers Saying?
We scoured the internet looking at all the reviews for this shaver and we discovered an overwhelming positive response from most people. There were a few people that ended up not being a fan of the product, but some people just live to complain too.
These type of responses is what we found in all places we looked that had a Panasonic ES-LT41-K review. Some of the lower end review were from people that should probably have been using a rotary shaver in my opinion. The way they described their experience just felt like they were using the wrong electric shaver type.
Alternative Options to Arc3
If you're not satisfied with this shaver there are a few alternatives to the Arc3 I would recommend. These shavers each have a bit of a difference that I'll explain briefly below.
Panasonic ES-LA93-K Arc4
- The award-winning Panasonic Arc4 Multi-Flex ES-LA93-K men's electric razor is the 4-blade, dual-motor shaving system with precision-honed 30° angle Nanotech blades for maximum durability and...
- Top-rated electric shaver with a fast, powerful Hyper Performance Dual Motor features a Panasonic linear drive that delivers 14,000 cuts her minute - that's 56,000 cross-cutting actions per minute...
- A Panasonic Arc4 Multi-Flex(TM) pivoting head enables the men's electric shaver to glide smoothly along the individual contours of the face, chin, neck and jaw and Multi-fit ARC foils gently conform...
- ES-LA93-K includes a Premium Automatic Cleaning & Charging Station to clean, dry and charge the Panasonic Arc4 razor with the touch of a button, keeping it fresh and ready for your next shave, plus a...
- LA93 also includes a 10-stage LCD in the shaving machine handle to easily check Arc 4 razor power status, charge indicator and cleaning and replacement reminders for blades; Charging Time 1 hour
The Panasonic ES-LA93-K Arc4 - This is a step up from the Arc3 we have been reviewing. While it maintains a lot of similar features it does come with a premium cleaning and charging station that the Arc3 doesn't.
The motor is also slightly more powerful at 14,000 CPM compared to the 13,000 CPM of the Arc3. Lastly the Arc4 has a fourth blade added to its shaving arsenal. They claim the 4th blade helps to get a closer shave, but customers are doubtful.
Panasonic ES-LV95-S Arc5
- Sharp Men's Shaver Blades: Panasonic ARC5 men's electric shaver with five ultra sharp precision honed 30° Nanotech blades and ultra thin ARC foil follow facial contours for a quick, close and...
- Wet/Dry Electric Shaver and Trimmer 2 in 1: Built in pop up trimmer details mustaches, beards and sideburns; Wet/dry waterproof shaver allows for convenient shaving in or out of the shower
- Multi Flex Pivoting Head: Panasonic flexible pivoting electric shaver head glides effortlessly to trace the individual contours of face, chin, neck and jaw; Built in shaving sensor monitors...
- High performance Motor with a Linear Drive: This Panasonic shaver is equipped with a linear motor which delivers 14,000 cuts per minute (70,000 crosscutting actions per minute) and maintains peak...
- LCD Battery Indicator and Premium Automatic Cleaning/Charging Station: The shaver's 10 stage LCD shows battery status at a glance; Premium automatic clean & charge station dries and charges the shaver...
Yet another step up from the Arc3 is the Panasonic ES-LV95-S Arc5. This shaver has a 14,000 CPM motor like the Arc4, but comes with 5 blades instead of 3 or 4. The main difference we see here is in the charging & cleaning station alongside the shavers ergonomic design and LCD display.
The LCD display features a little more information than just battery percentage. If you're someone who always wants the latest & greatest thing then this shaver might be for you.
Braun Series 7 790cc
- Intelligent Sonic technology automatically increases power while shaving in difficult areas and on denser hair
- The Series 7 electric razor comes with an ActiveLift trimmer that captures flat-lying hairs in problem areas
- OptiFoil cuts hair as short as 0.05mm for perfect closeness
- Synergized foil and blades give you a perfect shave with Series 7 razors
- 100% waterproof shavers for easy cleaning. ActiveLift trimmer captures flat-lying hairs in problem areas
The Braun Series 7 790cc is similar in design, but I would have to argue that it outperforms the Panasonic shavers all around. That being said it is a higher end shaver in price as well.
The inner technology of this shaver is a bit different than the Panasonic Arc3. The optifoil cuts hair as short as 0.05mm with this electric shaver. It's arguable the closest shave possible in this league. If you want an in depth review of the Braun Series 7 790cc check out our complete review.
- Shaving for a bald head? Check out the bald eagle shaver.
Our Final Thoughts
Hopefully our Panasonic ES-LT41-K review was able to help you make a great and informed decision in your next electric shaver purchase. We've fallen for this shaver for its pure quality to price ratio that is great!
Who doesn't like to get a really great item at a really great price? Unfortunately that's not always the case with the other shavers companies are putting out. If you need an electric shaver that won't break the bank, gives an awesome shave even for sensitive skin, and is made with great quality the Panasonic ES-LT41-K is the shaver you should be getting.
If you want to check the pricing or more details on this shaver click here to check the product out. Also, feel free to leave a comment below and let us know your thoughts. Do you own this shaver and if you do is there any special details you'd like to let us know about? Thanks!